UX Soup for the Management Soul

UX design translated.

Friday, July 8, 2016

Building a house the Agile way

Are you involved in Agile projects? Are you or anyone at work contemplating going Agile? Then this is for you.

It is beautiful and tells you everything you need to know about Agile as it's implemented almost everywhere: Miles English on Agile (from Quora).

If you still have questions, shameless plug for my own primer here: Your Agile might be bAgile.

Ask Per “Pierre” Jørgensen

Q: No comments? What gives?

A: Frankly, I don't have the patience for all the anonymous crap the comment field seems to attract. Since you, dear reader, are neither anonymous nor a purveyor of crap, please use my contact form. I promise to read it, and, if your critique is incisive or your question pertinent, I'll post it (with your permission, of course).